By: Erin McAnany Welcome back to Bergen! It’s so wonderful to see all the new faces at the college. Now that more in-person classes are being offered and new students are coming in; we are all excited to receive you with open arms! BCC has a variety of clubs, sports, internships and opportunities to offer all students. Joining these extracurricular activities will help you meet new students and form friendships that could last a lifetime. I would like to personally invite you to become a part of The Torch, our student newspaper where we report news features and events that focus on student life at BCC. If this is something that you would be interested in, we are looking for new writers for this semester and we meet every Thursday in room A-108 at 12 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having an amazing semester as we see our school flourish once again as things start getting back to normal.
Welcome Letter from the Editor in Chief
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Matt McCann of Bergen Community College Debate Team Captain Wins First Place at Dominican University Debate TournamentMatt McCann of Bergen Community College Debate Team Captain Wins First Place at Dominican University Debate Tournament
- Lending A Hand To Birds On Land
- Overview of the 5th Annual Women in STEM Mentorship Program
- A Look Into the Menu at BCC
- The Making of a Great Team
Comments are closed.